little music lady



ellie absolutely loves music. i think she has michael's rhythm.  music is usually being played in our house and she nods her head to it or does her little bounce moves when a song comes on that she likes. after she does her moves, she looks over to make sure i was watching and gives me the biggest smile. it's quite adorable. i think we'll be pretty entertained the next few years!

we went and saw anna's new place the other day and she was pretty much in love with that piano. she also loves anna. i would really like for her to want to take lessons someday. i wish i knew how to play. maybe we need to piano so i can learn. ;)


ps i figured out how to bring some of the posts from the old blog to this new space (go me!)  thank you for all your kind words on my previous post. you guys are truly the best! Follow my blog with Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. She is adorable! Olivia loves music too. Sometimes I catch her dancing in her sleep (well swaying).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cutest little girl. I love it when they dance to music! And that piano chair... killer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that first picture is so darling. Makes me want a baby and a piano. ha!

    ReplyDelete