meet our photographer.

This was a tough one for me. I know two talented photographers.
Chad Watson is a former band member of Time of Favor along with Michael. He is getting married to this girl. And,Anna is a good friend of mine and my roommate. There is just one little problem.... they are both in the wedding, (as well as Skyler)

So, I looked around and found some talented....and some uhh, not so my type photographers. We decided to go with Jared & his wife. Michael & I met up with him at Panera a while back and really felt comfortable with him. His prices are not outrageous by any means, so check him out.

I was the Queen of Links this morning. :)

PS: How cute are they? Can't wait for their wedding! She's so crafty... I know it's going to be a fun/beautiful day!


No comments:

Post a Comment