cleaning machine.

i'm not used to cleaning so much.... space.  i mean, we got married and lived in a 1 bedroom/1 bath loft apartment downtown with an open floor-plan and it didn't take long to clean.  now,  we have a 3 bedroom/2.5 bath and i usually feel like i'm behind on the cleaning/laundry because now i have a yard to take of and a puppy to take care of.  but,  i'm not complaining.  i feel so blessed to live in this house, to have clothes and to have my cute little millie girl (even though sometimes she makes it impossible for me to clean)  i can see us staying in this house for years.  i mean, eventually we'll want something different, but we can raise  a couple of kiddos here.  :)  today i HAVE to be productive.  so, this is all you get today.  my day will be boring with nothing of interest to blog about.


i do have one question.
  we're wanting to paint our front door... 
give the outside a bit of a facelift.
what color would look... right?



right now it just blends in with the rest of the house.
we'll also be adding a front porch, possibly next spring. 

(confession:  i haven't taken pictures since we first moved in when nothing was in bloom so these pictures are from the listing when we bought the house.  and, i'm too lazy to go out and take some now.
 :))





have a good day.  :)

3 comments:

  1. I like bold doors that stand out, so I will be biased on my opinion. Like maybe red...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Just found you through everyday musings. Peanut Butter smell makes me gag too. :)

    I'm still in a tiny studio with my fiance and have been four four cramped years. Can't wait for more space, but your post reminds me that, shoot, I already avoid cleaning our one room! Might as well enjoy the 'light' chores while I can right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i vote a red door toooo. i think it would look perfect!

    ReplyDelete