mini-trip

happy monday!!  (i'm not working today, so it's happpy day for me!)

tomorrow millie and i will be taking a "mini-trip" to visit my family. i am SO excited!! my nieces and nephews are all getting big too stinkin' fast. brennan (9), evie (8), jackson (4) and nolan (1) are all visiting from texas. mom will also be watching my sister's kids all week... kadi (4) and hagen (2) so, needless to say, mom will be busy! it's going to be good to see everyone! i wish michael could go, but he has to stay in springfield because of work and school. boo on school!


by they way, my sweet grandma just turned 80 and i'm getting really good at stealing my sister's pictures from facebook. ;)


kadi, nolan, evie, grandma, jackson, jacob (baby cousin), brennan, zander (cousin), hagen

can't wait to see all of them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment