"maternity leave"

morningmorning.morningmorningmorningmorningmorningDSC_0436

waiting.
waiting can be hard.
i know she'll be here in God's perfect timing.

but, right now it seems she might want to stay in forever.
my appointment didn't really go as i hoped.
she's still high.  not engaged. nothing.
her estimated weight via u/s (which i know can be way off):
6 lbs 11 oz.

i have hope.
and, i've been told some tricks for natural "induction".
so.. we're trying all kinds of things.

i'm going swinging soon.

my "due date" is tuesday.
how did it get it get here so soon?
but, why does it seem so far away?

i'm ready to meet you little girl... i give you permission to drop anytime now.
my mornings will be so lovely with you here. and i don't think i can wait much longer... i'm too excited.  
39 weeks...
you've made yourself quite comfortable, huh?

11 comments:

  1. I was 4 days overdue with my daughter, she came the morning I was supposed to be induced. That last week was tortuous! I walked and walked and walked some more! All the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It will happen....swing and have fun kick'in up those feet! Sending Millie kisses for being such a good buddy during this time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your house looks so cozy :) She'll be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. sex works the best. seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness! I'm 27 weeks with my first and those final countdown days still seem so far away to me. Even though I know I'll know it well enough soon, right now I can't even imagine the anticipation! So Exciting.

    PS you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's definitely hard to wait! My due date is two weeks away and I seriously can't wait to meet my little man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are adorable pregnant. I am crossing my fingers I look half that good at 39 weeks.
    sounds like it's time for jumping jacks, the trampoline, and spicy food! haha
    So excited for you :) Good luck being patient!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope she comes soon for you! I can't wait to see pictures and read about the birth experience! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're in the same same same place! It's going to happen...and only One knows when!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so darling! The day before C arrived, we walked a few miles during the day, & at night, I walked up & down our staircase, skipping every other step. I read it helps her lower and the following morning my water broke! I do feel it helped.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm 18 weeks and already dreading that last little bit. Out of 15 pregnancies on my mom's side of the family, ALL had to be induced!!!
    OY!

    You look lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete