my honey.

my honey's birthday was yesterday.  
yes, his birthday is on earth day.
                    i love him a bunch.
         our puppy was one of his "birthday gifts"....
     he was excited because the nfl drafts were on his birthday.
so we celebrated with burgers, nachos and football drafts.


he makes me happy.  he's a good man.

he's a little bit goofy. 
(photo from back when we first started dating)


he's really good at dancing. :)



he's passionate.
(time of favor drumming days)


he has amazing eyes.
(chad watson photography)



and he's super sweet.
(our wonderful wedding day)

Happy Birthday, Michael!

3 comments:

  1. Okay...so I'm totally nosy..but I guess that's what blogs are for and I found your blog via Ticky Tacky. I noticed that you live in Springfield (I used to live there too) and you had a photo from Chad Watson (that's what intrigued me). Anyhow I browsed through your previous posts and I think your blog is precious! So I say that to say I'm now a follower and I can't wait to see more! Happy B-day to your hubby!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks erin! do you know chad? my husband used to be in a band with him and they are really good friends. nice to have you following. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No, I don't know him but I know people who do know him like Tiffany Lyons and Nikki Howell/Nisly who all are affiliated with High Street Baptist and they have done photo shoots and things like that with him.

    ReplyDelete