dear dad,

thank you for being such a wonderful dad.  thanks for showing me how fearless you can be and letting me be your roller coaster buddy since i was tall enough to ride thunderation at silver dollar city.  thank you for getting me a horse for Christmas when i was 10 and for riding on our old, bumpy country roads with me almost every day.  thanks for working so hard to provide for our family and so mom had the chance to stay home with us.  thank you for showing me a great example of marriage and love.  thanks for raising me in church and having a passion for Christ and to serve others.  you are a great dad and i love you!

silver dollar city for my 23rd birthday

kadi and papa on my horse, fancy.

praying at my wedding... right before he gave me away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment