i made bbq baked beans from the pioneer woman's recipes... it was pretty good! when we got home the dishes were still there to be done. so, i started doing them. michael and millie were just playing and then michael said "where's the camera?!" (that doesn't happen too often.) he thought millie watching me do the dishes was so cute. ;) it kind of made me realize even more how good of a dad this man will be someday. it's the little things, right?
she sits on command.
she's getting TOO big.
she shakes like a little lady.
and i make kissy faces?
she lays down... most of the time when you tell her.
she loves to dance and loves her dad.
looking at these pictures make me realize a few things:
1. i need to get a curtain for the window above the sink.
2. i'm glad we have that window.
3. i can't wait for new countertops.
4. our new tile michael and my dad did looks good.
5. i'm SO short.
6. my husband is tall.
7. my husband is cute.
8. i'm glad we didn't paint the cabinets...
9. but, glad we changed the hardware.
10. i'm ready for michael to be finished with stressful school so that book bag doesn't keep showing up places... like my kitchen.