welcome october.

"I'm so glad to live in a world where there are Octobers." -Anne of Green Gables
(i saw this on my friend's twitter today.  love it.)


october is my most favorite month. i'm pretty sure i fall in love with missouri in the fall...i love the cooler weather, the colorful trees, the pumpkin patch, the corn maze, the coziness (we get to try out our fireplace for the first time ever), baking pumpkin everything (even though my husband isn't a huge fan), wearing cardigans & boots... and it's my birthday month.  i changed my desktop calendar today. go get a free one from lisa rupp. :)

october 2010

3 comments:

  1. I love that quote! Anne of Green Gables is one of my all time favorite movies. YAY for cardigans and boots! hope you are having a wonderful week pretty lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to agree with the lovely Missouri fall. I lived there for five years and I loved Missouri fall. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like that quote!
    and i have to agree with it. :)

    i love fall in missouri, too!
    it's just such a beautiful, pretty much magical, time.

    ReplyDelete