oh monday...i liked friday better.

i generally don't mind mondays.  i usually have the day off, but today just feels like a monday... probably because i'm sickly.  nasty cold... the works: sore throat, stuffy nose.  poor me. ;)

ok, so remember my list?  well, i did the majority of what i set out to do on friday.  i didn't get my haircut. i did go to red velvet and browsed all the pretty dresses and talked with emma and elsie a bit.  it is truly a lovely shop! we saw the beginnings of some christmas decor and got some yummy bubble tea. i also took photos of one of my bf's, anna in the country (i'll share some later today).  and then i went out for burgers and shakes with my boy (i know... i also didn't make a healthy dinner that was on the list).  i think i should make lists more often!

emma at Red Velvet
fort lovely with elsie
bubble tea from RV
bubble tea from RV

7 comments:

  1. I am sooooo jealous :)
    can't wait to see your pictures! birthday present is not in the mail yet (I am so sorry). I have been a sweatshop worker trying to get ready for the craft fair this weekend. I will get it to you though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. To this day I still have yet to have Bubble Tea. Fort Lovely is just that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you two were so sweet-nice to meet you:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your pictures! they are awesome. is it strange that i now want a teepee in the middle of my living room? ahh! maybe i can argue that it goes with thanksgiving?

    ReplyDelete
  5. paige: don't even worry about it girl! hope everything is coming together for the craft fair!

    LRC: do have some... it's SO good.

    emma: aww thanks :) we'll visit again, for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I first went the weekend they opened.. and then went back on the Tuesday after to get more bubble tea!
    I'm developing a nasty habit!
    I had peach/black bubble tea. So amazing!
    But the mango/green sounds wonderful too. I'll have to try that!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bubble tea...never had it.
    Burgers and shakes with the husband sound darling:) heheh

    ReplyDelete