sometimes i feel like i waste time. you know, wake up later than anticipated... lounge around watching hgtv... reading blogs for far too long... spending some time on facebook... at the time it doesn't seem like a waste of time. but, when it's almost 5 and i know husband will be home soon and i don't have much to show to for the day: that's when i feel like i wasted the day. i have tomorrow off and have every intention of not repeating today's day off. it was kind of nice, though. i did put away laundry, straightened up, went grocery shopping and did the dishes... but that was all after 3! oopsies! and we had tacos for dinner... you know i was lazy when i had the whole day to prepare a meal and we have tacos.
10 things to do tomorrow:
(so i feel like i have to do them since there's a list out there)
1. get up and make michael breakfast.
2. make the bed.
3. spend time with God.
4. take millie girl on a walk.
5. maybe get a free haircut from my newly graduated hair school friend.
6. take photos with miss anna.
7. visit Red Velvet.
8. make a yummy (healthy) dinner.
9. go on a date with my hot husband.
10. get to bed at a decent time (up at 5:30 on sat for work...booo)
i have zero pictures to show today because i was a lazy, lazy bum.