9 weeks.

167154_10150145844113906_72212728905_8069826_3717128_n

if you're friends with me on facebook.. you've already seen the little photo shoot anna (one of my bestest friends) and i will be doing throughout my pregnancy. :)


9 weeks.  Can I be honest?? (of course I can... this is my blog.) I'm really ready for January to be over.  Sorry.  I don't usually like to wish time away, but I'd like to skip this next month and head straight into my second tri.  I was feeling good right up until week 6 hit and these last three weeks have not been fun.  I feel so tired all. the. time. and haven't been able to enjoy food at. all.  What a debbie downer, right?  I am just looking forward to loving being pregnant.

I still love this little baby that's slowly growing.  I guess he/she just wants to give me multiple reminders every day and I can't wait until it's letting me know by kicking and cravings rather than fatigue and having my head in the toilet. (gross, i know)  I guess it comes with the territory for some of us blessed ladies. ;)

Hopefully next week will bring happier pregnancy stories.
:)

5 comments:

  1. my first trimester was so hard, i hope for a happy & healthy pregnancy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look gorgeous! congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet! Here is the good news-- typically, women that have morning sickness have really healthy babies. Morning sickness means she/he is growing strong! (That was the only though that got me through my first tri haha!)

    You're strong, momma! And if you need to vent- then vent! That is what mommy blogging is all about haha!

    Love and hope you feel better soon!

    -Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so beautiful Lesley! The images are perfect. Can't wait to watch you grow. Love to you my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy's right--I was fascinated when I randomly read somewhere about the chemicals in your body protecting the baby but simultaneously making some/most women nauseous with it. :)

    Sigh.
    January will most likely be over before we know it! I gotta get used to writing 2011 now.....

    ReplyDelete