today:

today i get to see my little girl..... via an ultrasound. ;)  my last appointment left me a little worried.  in my head and on paper, i have my birth plan.  i know things don't always happen how we want them to and really... i just want my baby to come when she's ready and safely.  (i'm pretty sure every mom wishes for that).  anyways, my last appointment:  my girl was still high and still measuring ahead. my OB seemed a little concerned...so he wants to do an ultrasound today to make sure everything is going ok.  so, please say a little prayer for me and baby girl around 11:30. :)

i've been cleaning and relaxing this week.  39 weeks.  craziness.

2 comments:

  1. praying for you!
    hope everything goes well, Ellie is going to be so beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there Leslie! My birth with Piper was nothing like I thought it would be, because I was induced. BUT she arrived healthy and I was okay, and that was all that mattered at the end of the day. I think that if you trust your doctor, let him guide you about what to do, and if you aren't sure about why he is concerned, just wait. Let your body and your baby let you know when it is time. Love and encouragement to you!!

    ReplyDelete