i missed birthday wish #3...

Here's my wish #4 which would look fantastic on our future fireplace mantle or on our DVD shelf that I just posted a picture of. Wouldn't you agree? Found this lovely fawn at this etsy store.

But, I think I'll skip the weekends from now on. Next weekend will be super busy. Michael and I are helping out with Escalate (kind of like Disciple Now) at church.

Today has been a nice, lazy day. We're hanging out at Michael's parents and I'm getting my HGTV fix. And, then we plan on watching Extreme Home Makeover which took place just outside of Springfield.

*Job search update: I put in my application to some random (but I feel would be fun) places. Hopefully I'll hear something this week. I felt very good after actually putting forth some effort.


No comments:

Post a Comment