weekend in iphone pictures.

photo
photo
photo
photo
photo
photo


we thought it was SO cool that there were zero lines for wildfire....
lazy nights with michael and sweet millie....
TONS of buffalo wild wings with friends and football....
i'm no good at taking pictures of myself with my phone....
my husband has AMAZING eyes....
the chambers are fun friends.....
marilyn was sleepy....


i love my church...
i love of house full of friends....
it really feels like fall today...


wonderful weekend.

2 comments:

  1. cute!! yes, I saw the comment you left about the shirtless-husband-pic issue, and trust me, I had to think twice about posting it... I know at least 10 people who are probably judging me right now. which is ridiculous. that was my only hold back though! I think it is totally fine. I am glad you have had a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete