happy friday!














anna and i went to funtiques and red velvet yesterday.  i always love hanging out with that girl.  tonight michael and i are off to target to register!  i'll meet my girl in about 13 weeks. yep, that's about 90 days: give or take.
Pregnancy Stats:
How Far Along: 27 weeks.
Size of baby: from what I read she's a little over 2 lbs.  I measured at 27 last week at the OB's office when I was almost 26 weeks.
Total Weight Gain: about 15 lbs.
Gender: GIRL
Movement: She's most active at night now... usually as I'm trying to fall asleep, but I don't mind!
Sleep: I wake up a couple times to use the bathroom... but other than that I sleep great.
What I miss: Sleeping on my stomach & being able to walk around without feeling like I need a major nap after.
Cravings: Anything COLD.  I'm still loving cereal so much.
Symptoms: No major symptoms this week other than my swollen feet last Saturday after working & some leg cramps at night.
Maternity Clothes: I have two pairs of jeans and a couple of tops my MIL bought me... other than that I'm trying to make the clothes in my closet work.  Most of my dresses fit like shirts now. Hm.
Best Moment this week: last night Ellie was so active (I think it was because of the mexican food I ate).  I love seeing Michael's face light up when he feels her move.

5 comments:

  1. You are just so precious!! Also, I really like the big bow in your hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such beautiful photographs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a adorable pregnant lady! Happy 3rd tri! She will be here soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! I'm new to your blog, looking forward to following along! I love that hairdo!

    ReplyDelete