simple things.



we had another too warm fall weekend.  
and we spent it with the youth from our church.

my baby can now roll from her tummy to her back (as of yesterday).  she gets excited and likes the sound of her own voice.  and rubs her eyes when she's sleepy.  she can hold a rattle.  i want to remember all these little firsts.  it's funny how excited i get over these simple things.

i just decided i'm giving in and i'm going to dress ellie up for halloween! i haven't the slightest idea what she's going to be.  i know.... procrastinator.  any ideas for cute, easy baby costumes?

5 comments:

  1. I finally decidedim going to dress up my baby too. I'm going to make a sushi costume. Saw the idea on pinterest. Seems easy enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little owl is pretty cute, and could be easy-ish if you can sew a bit (I can't).

    ReplyDelete
  3. was just about to say sushi until i read the above comment. here you go: http://www.marthastewart.com/860689/sushi-baby-costume

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that onesie!! So cute. I love your ideas on living more simply. I am also going to try to do more of the things I pin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for the suggestions. sushi would be cute! i'm still undecided. if all else fails.. she does have a pumpkin hat. ;)

    ReplyDelete