Happy Friday!

It's Friday!  Fridays have a whole new meaning now.  I stay home every day and Friday means I get the next two days with Michael... I like that!

























The weather has been unseasonably warm for this time of year in Missouri.  I'm not complaining, but do hope for at least one pretty snow.  We've been taking advantage of the sunshine and took a walk with our friends Eisley and Bryndi a little while back.  I think it's so important for Ellie to be around other babies/kids since she is home with me all day.  And, it's also important for me to have conversations with grown ups every now and then. ;)  I tend to talk to my baby and dog all day... along with bugging Michael, my mom and sister by calling lots.

We have lots of fun planned for the weekend... dinner with the in-laws tonight, my sister is turning 27 tomorrow and they are coming to Springfield for the day to celebrate, and we're having our friends over for dinner!

So far my "goals" for the year are going well... play-dates, handmade gifts (for my sister... I crocheted her something), and having friends over.  This all makes me SO happy.  

<3


3 comments:

  1. Yay for crocheting!
    I'm the same with having to have conversations with grownups sometimes, otherwise I start talking to them like I would talk to my baby...embarassing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhhh, ellie. what a sweet human being. and i can't wait to see what you crocheted!

    ReplyDelete